Successful article marketing has a simple goal – to bring readers to the state of mind where they will react positively to an articles content and respond to a call for action stated in the resource box. You can probably recognize a good article written with a marketing focus when you read one by the effect it has left on you. You have found valuable information in the article itself and you want to follow the link given in the resource box, because the article made you sincerely believe that you will find additional valuable info if you follow through that link.
It is actually not that difficult to write a marketing-effective article, as there are several useful tips which you can use to increase your efficiency in attracting pre-qualified, targeted traffic to your website, all through article marketing:
– When writing articles, write about the content that is relevant to your website or blog. That way you will attract pre-qualified visitors who are interested in the knowledge you have offered in your articles content and are hoping to find more on the website link you provided.
– Nowadays it is not enough to write 10 articles and post them on different article directories and gain first position in search rankings. Competition is huge and you need to stand apart by both quantity of the articles youve written and submitted, and quality. High quality articles will not only boost your name as an expert author in the niche, they will also get you additional traffic from the webmasters who decide to republish your content on their websites, as well from the base of followers you will easily gain if you remain consistent on your course of writing high quality and useful content.
– Certain number of quality articles will generate more traffic toward your website than the same number of mediocre or poorly written articles. That is one more motive for creating content that will be both appealing and useful to your readers.
– In order to dominate as an expert author in certain niche, you will constantly need to come up with fresh ideas for your content. For that purpose you may also use older sources, such as e-mail newsletters, forums or blog posts. If you have been active on the Internet in the past, you will certainly be able to find some of your old content which you can rewrite and republish as new.
– Organize the content which you share through your writing on Internet. Set aside the content that you will keep to your website exclusively and the one you will share through article marketing on article directories. That way you will achieve the best marketing success.