1. You will need an autoresponder. An autoresponder allows you to automate your follow-up by capturing name and email addresses and automatically sending them pre-written messages. You can Google search and find all kinds of autoresponders. Make sure you are getting one from a reputable company as this is the primary tool you will use.
2. Your email marketing course should be stay on topic. Write about a problem your audience has and then over a series of messages solve their problem.
3. Keep your emails informational. One sales letter after another does not solve their problem, but asking and answering questions that they have will. Remember they are researching information and you are giving it to them.
4. Work in your products and services into the content of your messages naturally. This may even mean you do not mention a product or your website address until your signature at the bottom of the email. By doing it this way you are giving your potential customers a way to find you in a non threatening way.
5. Write professional content. If you can not do this yourself hire it out. There are people who make a full time living selling products by email. You can be one of them, but if your email marketing course is poorly written no one will pay attention to it and they will never buy anything from you.
6. Consider selling digital products. No matter what your product is you can add to it by selling digital products that can be downloaded instantly. eBooks are great for this because you find thousands of them that relate to the topic of your course. Another thing you can do is give away a brandable copy of an eBook for free. Brandable means that it has your i.d. number in it for a product you sell. When people read the eBook you have a chance to make a sale. Make it a viral marketing tool by allowing people to give the eBook away for free as well.
In summary you can use an email marketing course to make more money if you do it right. One thing you might do is subscribe to a few courses by email yourself. Create a swipe file and put any good ideas you see in it for future courses of you own.
Email Marketing Photo
By designer_akhil from Pixabay