Do you have any problem selecting your niche? If you have no specific interests or hobbies, maybe these 6 tips can help you to select your profitable affiliate marketing niche.
1. Just ask your mentor. They are experienced internet marketers and they should have a system to help you select a profitable niche easily. Then, you need to discuss with your mentor about how competitive your niche is. You need to have a small competition but profitable niche to earn money online.
2. You can get your online marketing niche ideas from forums. Find out what are the problems of the members and look for affiliate programs related to the problems in search engines. Then, you should at least build a blog about the topic and market your product there. Never advertise your affiliate product in the forums as you can be ban because of that.
3. To a lot of affiliate marketers, article directory is just a place to attract traffic. But if you look at it, you will notice that all the articles are categorized. Look at your interested category and you might find your niche ideas in the sub-categories.
4. You can then take a look at the best selling list in the online stores. If the product is being sold extensively, there must be a market for it. You can make it your affiliate marketing niche and focus your marketing strategies on it.
5. Many people like to use the search engines to look for solutions to their problems. You can do the same by using it to find your niche to make money online. Start with a general search of problems people might face and gradually narrow it down.
6. Don’t just limit your niche idea online, you can also find great affiliate marketing niche ideas offline. Just look at the advertisements in magazines, newspaper and TV. The longer and more frequent the advertisements, the more profitable the niche is.