Do your post a lot of ads? I’m sure you do if you run a business. It’s very important that you know how to post ads so you can get the best results from your efforts. So I’ve put together a list of 10 things you can do to greatly increase your ads chance of success.
1. Publish a picture of yourself in your ad. This will show people that you’re not hiding behind your web site and you’re not afraid to backup your product. People love to see a face. Doing this will help increase how well your ad does.
2. List how many famous or respected people have purchased your product in your ad. These people should be fairly known by your target audience. If people hear or know well respected people bought from you they instantly will have more trust in you.
3. Publish the results of any tests your product has passed in your ad. Your product may have passed a durability test, safety test, quality test, etc. The results of these tests will greatly increase your chances of success.
4. Publish the results of any positive surveys you’ve taken from your customers in your ad. Just survey your current customers and list the results. Everyone loves to know what others think about a product before they buy it.
5. List any publications that have written about your business in your ad. It could be a product review, on a top ten list, an article, etc. This is just another little trick to do. People love information, and it’s a great seller.
6. List any related books that you’ve written in your ad. When you list a book(s) you’ve written, it gives you credibility because it shows you’re an expert. People love to work with someone who knows what they are doing.
7. Have a professional looking web site to publish your ad on. When people visit your site and it looks unprofessional, they’ll relate that to your product. I always like to look at a website like the doorway to your store. If it looks junky nobody will enter.
8. Publish any endorsements from famous people in your ad. Some people will think if a famous person enjoys your product, so will they.
9. Use a money back guarantee in your ad. This will remove the risk from your potential customers and show them that you stand behind your product. Doing this will give people are more secure feeling about buying from you.
10. Provide testimonials from satisfied customers in your ad. The testimonials should include specific and believable results you customers have received. Again everyone loves to know what other people think about your product before they buy it.
So there you have it. Ten steps to help improve your ads, and have them convert better to increase your sales. If your not doing any of the above 10 steps yet I highly recommend you start making the changes right away. I feel it will only help and benefit your business in the long run.